We’re Hiring! Check Current Positions Openings
Tow Truck Operators
We are expanding our fleet and looking for experienced, career-oriented tow truck operators to join our team!
To apply, please download and complete the Driver Application form. Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking candidates for the role of the Customer Service Representative at Squires Services, St. Louis. This position reports to the Location Manager, Jonas Oppermann. The CSR acts as the assistant to the Location Manager. Should this manager be away from the shop for any reason, the CSR will take charge until the manager’s return.
- Meet and greet each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Communicate with customers in person and over the phone to identify their needs
- Perform administrative tasks including completing and processing of daily paperwork, billing and accounts receivable
- Communicate with drivers to dispatch tow trucks to customer locations
- Answer customer questions, address customer concerns and work to resolve complaints as promptly as possible to ensure a positive customer experience
- Confirm appointments with customers
- Follow up with customers who request service through the squiresservices.com website, via phone and email
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem;
- expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Communicate with members of our marketing agency’s team to support marketing and content initiatives
- Coordinate with our marketing partners to build our social media engagement; manage/update our Facebook page; respond to customers on Facebook
- Customer Service
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Documentation Skills (writing & typing)
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Minimum of two years of related customer service experience, preferably in a retail or automotive service setting.
- Demonstrated computer/software proficiency and familiar with Social Network Sites (ie. Facebook)
- Excellent sales abilities and overall communication skills, both written and verbal
- Personable and friendly demeanor, able to relate well to a diverse customer base
- Detail orientated, preferably with experience in managing and updating accounts receivable
- Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Predictable and reliable attendance required.
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license in order to drive any customer or company vehicle.
Compensation ranges $10-$15/hr commensurate with experience. Plus quality medical benefits.
To apply, please email an updated resume to email@example.com.